G. Neely Construction is committed to a cleaner, healthier environment and to minimising pollution. Our objective to conduct our activities in an environmentally responsible manner that complies with relevant legislation is set out in this Policy. Our policy objectives are driven by the principles of prevention, reduction, re-use and re-cycle.
The Senior Management of G. Neely Construction have implemented and documented an Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 as detailed in the Integrated Management System Manual. Through application of this system we aim to do the following:
1. Commit the resources necessary to maintain our Environmental Management System where consideration of environmental concerns will form an integral part of development and planning of projects.
2. Optimise energy efficiency and conservation in all of our operations.
3. Take appropriate precautions to minimise and control emissions to land and or air by utilising safe technologies and operating procedures.
4. Minimize the production of waste, and to dispose of any waste safely and in a responsible manner.
5. Continually improve: The policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives. G. Neely Construction is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance and will provide the necessary resources to do so.
6. Communicate with interested parties: This policy will be communicated to all employees and sub-contractors and any other interested parties, displayed in public locations across all our sites, and be made publicly available through our website, www.buildgnc.com
7. Promote environmental awareness among its employees and sub-contractors through appropriate training.
8. Maintain close links with relevant regulatory agencies, environmental organisations, local councils, neighbours and any other interested parties.
Signed: Gregory Neely